Advanced Therapeutic Massage
A therapeutic massage with a therapist who has 10 plus years experience and is trained in multiple bodywork modalities. Customize your massage to fit your needs with any combination of Targeted Deep Tissue, Medical Massage, Swedish or Acupressure.
Reflexology is a form of bodywork that involves applying pressure to the feet on certain points or "reflex areas" that are connected energetically to specific organs and body parts through energy channels in the body. By applying pressure to reflex areas energy blockages are removed which promotes health in the related body area.
1. Reduces stress, pain, and inflammation.
2. Boosts the immune system.
3. Relieves tension headaches and migraines
4. Helps with digestion, menstrual and/or hormonal imbalances, and insomnia.
Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
Discover the natural healing benefits of Himalayan salt with a warm salt stone massage! The stones are made from pure Himalayan crystal salt, containing 84 natural minerals that have grounding properties.
A Himalayan salt stone massage …
• Gently exfoliates and alkalizes the skin
• Helps to improve sleep
• Relaxes the central nervous system
• Balances and neutralizes electromagnetic overload from electronic devices
Himalayan salt supports a healthy respiratory system, boosts bone health, and prevents muscle cramps. It also improves circulation and digestion, while helping relieve anxiety and insomnia. Himalayan salt stone massage lightly exfoliates the skin while promoting deep relaxation. In addition to the nourishing minerals that the salt provides, warmed salt also works as a natural ionizer as an added benefit. Both chemically and physically, salt is considered a neutral primal element. In its neutral state, salt crystals exhibit the exact same resonant frequency as the earth itself. Through that resonation at the Earth’s frequency, warmed Himalayan salt balances and neutralizes the ill effects of the toxic frequencies we live with every day.
CBD Oil Massage
We use an all-natural CBD coconut oil that is applied topically and is naturally absorbed through the skin. Anywhere from 50mg -150mg of CBD will be used, depending on your current CBD use, sensitivity levels and discretion of your therapist.
CBD (short for cannabidiol) is a non-intoxicating member of the phytocannabinoid family of chemical compounds that can be derived from the cannabis plant. Which means all of the products used are hemp-derived.
1. Relieves muscular pain and tightness.
2. Speeds up the healing of injured or overused muscles by reducing inflammation.
3. Nourishes the skin and reduces acne.
4. Relieves anxiety and stress.
• Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, CBD Distillate.
• Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
• Caution: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
CBD and grapefruit share a similar enzyme, which can affect how your body processes certain medications. If you have received specific instructions from a medical professional regarding grapefruit, please treat any CBD products with the same caution.